What Is The Safest Drug For Erectile Dysfunction?
According to statistics, 50% of the male population from 45 to 65 years old suffer from erectile dysfunction and other sexual disorders. Sexual failures cause uncertainty and panic, affect family relationships and work, cause an inferiority complex. What can a man do to improve sexual health? In the article, we will get acquainted with the top-rated best drugs for erectile dysfunction.
What drugs can be used for erectile dysfunction?
In 2019, there are 5 popular drugs that can significantly increase potency:
- Viagra (Sildenafil);
- Cialis (Tadalafil);
- Levitra (Vardenafil);
- Stendra (Avanafil).
What is the best ED drug: comparison chart
We have made up a rating of drugs to increase potency. For this, we focused on 8 key indicators:
- Percentage of men satisfied with the erection obtained after taking the pill;
- Percentage of men who reported side effects after taking a pill;
- The cost of 1 tablet (standard dosage);
- Efficiency - shows how effective the drug will be in the severe stages of erectile dysfunction;
- Safety - shows how gently one or another remedy for potency affects the man’s body;
- The speed of the effect - shows how quickly you get erectile doping after taking a pill;
- Effect time - shows how long the pill lasts.
4 Place: Viagra (Sildenafil)
The last place is taken by the most popular drug for the male potency - Viagra. The thing is that this erectile stimulant is frankly outdated. Advantages
- Maximum effect. Viagra is considered to be the strongest drug to improve potency, but this potency has a downside (we will talk about it in disadvantages);
- Relative availability. Compared with other branded potency regulators, Viagra is one of the cheapest drugs or potency.
- Low safety level. This is the reverse side of high potency. Improving potency is important but health is the most important thing in the life of any man;
- Delayed onset of drug effect. Compared with Cialis (45 minutes) and Stendra (30 minutes), an hour of waiting is a bit too much;
- The shortest time of action. Of course, five hours may be enough to complete sexual intercourse, but compared to other erectile stimulants, this is the minimum result.
Conclusion Viagra is a great solution only for men with severe erectile dysfunction or immunity to other erectile stimulants. In other cases, we recommend that you pay attention to other drugs in this category.
3 Place: Levitra (Vardenafil)
Many customers are loyal fans of Levitra but this drug, like Viagra, is already outdated. Its pharmacodynamic characteristics leave much to be desired, the safety level is far from optimal, and the cost remains quite high. However, let's do everything in order. Advantages
- Close to the golden mean. If you compare Levitra with Viagra, then the first drug also has a high enough level but and the safety and risk of side effects are already lower.
- High price. Despite the rather good characteristics, Levitra remains one of the most expensive stimulants of erectile function.
- Delayed onset of drug effect. It takes one hour for Levitra to start working.
- Short time of action. 6 hours - just an hour longer than Viagra.
Conclusion Vardenafil is suitable for those men who want to get a fairly potent remedy but safer than Viagra.
2 Place: Stendra (Avanafil)
Stendra is one more popular drug for erectile dysfunction which is safer and faster than the 2 above-mention drugs. Advantages
- High safety. If you are looking for a drug for potency without side effects, then Stendra is as close as possible to this title;
- The highest speed action. Avanafil gives an erection very quickly - 30 minutes after ingestion.
- High price.
- Short time of action. This is the only pharmaceutical drawback of the drug;
Conclusion Avanafil is an excellent erectile stimulant that will help in most cases and will not cause unpleasant side effects. However, the money that you will need to pay for it and a short time of action often become a deterrent to its purchase.
1 Place: Cialis (Tadalafil)
Cialis is a potent, fast-acting, long-playing, safe, affordable drug. Cialis is a synonym for quality erection. Advantages
- The best pharmaceutical indicators. Especially the time action, which is as much as 36 hours!
- High price. Cialis is quite expensive. But it is not a big deal when there is a huge selection of quality generics.
Cialis is the safest and the longest drug for erectile dysfunction. Regardless of what you decide to take (Cialis or its generic), you definitely get a great pulsating erection, not burdened with any side effects. We tried to take into account all the important indicators of ED drugs so that the rating turned out to be as objective as possible. The only important indicator that we could not take into account was your individual reaction. That is, there are people who can experience cause side effects after taking Cialis and have not a single complaint about adverse reactions of Viagra. Such paradoxes happen, but this is nothing more than an exception. The best way to determine the safest drug for erectile dysfunction is to try all of the presented pills and analyze your body reaction. Be healthy!